Agrilife24.com:Paschim Banga Poultry Mela’2018 will be held on 15th, 16th, 17th February’2018. This fair is organized by West Bengal Poultry Federation in Association with Animal Resources Development Department, Govt. of West Bengal.
Exhibition Timing: From: 10.00 a.m. To 6.00 p.m.
Venue: MISTIKA BANQUET, Eco Park, Major Arterial Road (South-East), Action Area II, New Town, Kolkata, West Bengal 700156, India.
TECHNICAL SEMINAR Date: 16th’2018
- 10:30 AM-FEED SURVEY’2017 by Dr.Aman Sayed, MD, Alltech India, Alltech Biotechnology Pvt. Ltd.
- 11:15 AM- OPTIMISING BROILER & BREEDER PERFORMANCES by Dr. Ajay Deshpandey, Poultry Consultant, Pune.
- 12:00 P.M: LAYER NUTRITION-FIELD ISSUES & SOLUTIONS by Dr.Sunil S. Nadgauda, DGM-Technical, Venkys India Limited.
- 14:15 P.M: MANAGING THE STRESS-KEY TO SUCCESSFUL POULTRY PRODUCTION By Dr. S. Saravanan, GM, Technical, Kemin Industries, South Asia Pvt. Ltd.
- 15:00 P.M: IMPORTANCE OF BIO SECURITY AT POULTRY FARM by Dr. J. L. Vegad, Ex Professor ^ Head, Department of Vety Pathology, Jobalpur.
For More details please contact:
Phone-033 4051-5700/4063 1307
Mobile:98744 85333, 90515 55506,7719362347
West Bengal Poultry Federation cordially invites you to join Paschim Banga Poultry Mela’2018